News

Structure Fire in Jewett City

todayOctober 26, 2021 44

share close

Today around 8:50 this morning Jewett City Fire Department, Griswold, and Lisbon Fire Departments were dispatched to a reported microwave fire on South Main Street in the Burrough.

On arrival there was heavy smoke and a fire in the kitchen. The fire was quickly put under control by the first arriving engine.

At the time of the incident there were no reported injuries.  The fire is under investigation by the Fire Marshals Office.

 

Written by: Rich Waselik

Rate it

Previous post

SNSN Wolverines Logo

News

ECC Girls Volleyball – Bacon Sweeps Griswold

Bacon Academy scored both varsity and junior varsity wins on Monday at Griswold High School in ECC Girls Volleyball.  "There were about 4 girls out on varsity, so some had to move up, but we still gave them a run for their money" according to Girls Volleyball JV coach Angela Adams. Bacon 3 -  Griswold 0 25-19, 25-12, 25-22 Griswold 10-7 Abby Matheson – 16 Assists, 4 aces, 3 digs, […]

todayOctober 26, 2021 29

Post comments (0)

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0%