The Connecticut Department of Public Health today announced that it has opened mobile COVID-19 booster clinics throughout the state. The department continues to urge residents to receive booster doses at their earliest convenience.
The mobile booster clinics are currently operating in the following locations:
- New Haven: New Haven Public Library, 7 days a week, 10am to 4pm – No appointment needed
- Stamford: Jackie Robinson Park, 7 days a week, 10am to 4pm – No appointment needed
- Trumbull: Trumbull Mall, Friday to Sunday, 11am to 3pm – No appointment needed
- Waterbury: 910 Wolcott St, 9a-3p Saturday and 8a-12p Sunday – No appointment needed
- Windsor Locks: Bradley Airport, Thursday through Sunday, 11am to 7pm – No appointment needed
For a full list of walk-up clinics sponsored by the Connecticut Department of Public Health, visit portal.ct.gov/vaccine-portal/DPH-van-clinics. In addition to the multi-day clinics, there are many single day pop-up clinics across the state.